AI server OD-ing on CRACK!

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
I am receiving an email for a subscribed thread that i do not subscribe to. I've received 4+ every 5 minutes (the leaked pmac pic thread). I unsubscribed from it now 7 times. Unsubscribed from ALL threads 4 times and yet I keep getting these emails. I don't want to add AI to my junk mail filter but I'm tired of deleting this emails every 5 minutes. I just updated my profile today and now the emails won't stop. Did that update trigger an old crack habit or something?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    I'll check your profile.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

edit: okay, you still had "Use email notification by default" enabled in the profile. I disabled it for you.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    AHHHhhh, my bad I didn't even think about checking that. I figured that I was receiving emails because they say I am subscribed to it.

Quote:

Hello KidRed,

Brad has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - AI server OD-ing on CRACK! - in the Suggestions forum of AppleInsider.

So I assumed it was a subscription issue. No bother really. Thanks for checking I appreciate it
  • Reply 3 of 12
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    Also, seems you guys added back the page links to the top of multiple page threads!! Yes!!!
  • Reply 4 of 12
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    You've gotta love Brad & crew for timely responses nowadays. I'm sure that he and Amorph (or did he conveniently go touring during WWDC? ) and all the mods are going to have their hands full during the next week. Just wanted to say that you are all are appreciated, even if (sometimes) it seems like you're not.

- G
  • Reply 5 of 12
    jonathanjonathan Posts: 312member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

You've gotta love Brad & crew for timely responses nowadays. I'm sure that he and Amorph (or did he conveniently go touring during WWDC? ) and all the mods are going to have their hands full during the next week. Just wanted to say that you are all are appreciated, even if (sometimes) it seems like you're not.

- G

Leave me out, huh, 709.

I see how it is.

I'm going to go sulk now.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    i thought you were just a mod?
  • Reply 7 of 12

Oooooh, zing!
  • Reply 8 of 12
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member

ouch.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jonathan

Leave me out, huh, 709.

I see how it is.

I'm going to go sulk now.

Oh shit, Jon. I didn't mean to do that. Seriously. I mean, you, above all others are like this God that swoops in and makes everything good in the world. Many times I've been an unworthy witness to your power. I kneel humbled that you would see fit to even speak to me.....

No, seriously, I'm sorry. I've just found you so 'into' (not groverat 'into', just to be clear) some discussions that I don't think of you as one of the admins, I just think of you as, well, damn, one of the occasional posters like myself. Like applenut, spart, bohdi, you come into a thread, say your peace, then leave. Leaving most of us to ponder. I don't honestly know how better to explain it.

Well, I've dug myself this hole and I'll lay in it. Damn.

- G
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

Oooooh, zing!

Dipshit.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

ouch.

asshat.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

Oh shit, Jon. I didn't mean to do that. Seriously. I mean, you, above all others are like this God that swoops in and makes everything good in the world. Many times I've been an unworthy witness to your power. I kneel humbled that you would see fit to even speak to me.....

No, seriously, I'm sorry. I've just found you so 'into' (not groverat 'into', just to be clear) some discussions that I don't think of you as one of the admins, I just think of you as, well, damn, one of the occasional posters like myself. Like applenut, spart, bohdi, you come into a thread, say your peace, then leave. Leaving most of us to ponder. I don't honestly know how better to explain it.

Well, I've dug myself this hole and I'll lay in it. Damn.

- G

man, that is some A grade sucking up...not exactly a words smith A+ but still nice

he instant messenged me once how important i felt haha

its like he is not human