PS 8 Screenshots

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Have a look here:-



PS 8 Screenshots

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 14
    sweet



    lets hope it isnt ****ing slow..then again, with the g5's, what COULD be slow?
  • Reply 2 of 14
    Lets hope Adobe doesn't sue us.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    jlljll Posts: 2,709member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by RedEric

    Have a look here:-



    PS 8 Screenshots




    Old screenshots!



    Btw. does anyone know the story behind Big Electric Cat always present in Photoshop? (and the ducks in ImageReady?)
  • Reply 4 of 14
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by JLL

    Old screenshots!



    Btw. does anyone know the story behind Big Electric Cat always present in Photoshop? (and the ducks in ImageReady?)




    Splash screen screenshots, but not a scrap of information?



    If the build number is any indication it looks like they've begun a 64-bit native version...
  • Reply 5 of 14
    yzedfyzedf Posts: 24member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by RedEric

    Have a look here:-



    PS 8 Screenshots




    Notice the PS8 file that was modified 21/6/03 (21 june 2003)...?



    FAKE
  • Reply 6 of 14
    jlljll Posts: 2,709member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Hobbes

    Splash screen screenshots, but not a scrap of information?



    If the build number is any indication it looks like they've begun a 64-bit native version...




    No, it's build 64 - and that's not the most recent one.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    jlljll Posts: 2,709member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by yzedf

    FAKE



    Nope
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Unless Adobe is presenting at WWDC, this doesn't belong in TI.



    Moving to Software...
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Quote:

    Originally posted by chef ramen noodle

    sweet



    lets hope it isnt ****ing slow..then again, with the g5's, what COULD be slow?




    Nature always finds a way.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    jlljll Posts: 2,709member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by LoCash

    Nature always finds a way.



    Right now it's actually quite snappy.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

    Originally posted by JLL

    Right now it's actually quite snappy.



    On what machine? Its slow as a snail on my G4 400..
  • Reply 12 of 14
    jlljll Posts: 2,709member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by T'hain Esh Kelch

    On what machine? Its slow as a snail on my G4 400..



    I'm talking about Photoshop CS - oops, the app you call Photoshop 8
  • Reply 13 of 14
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by yzedf

    Notice the PS8 file that was modified 21/6/03 (21 june 2003)...?



    FAKE




    Unless that means they will demo it off at WWDC? lol I wish that would make sense but it dosn't...
  • Reply 14 of 14
    It's not fake, Photoshop will be demoed at WWDC and they will be sure to mention that 8 will be 64 bit optimized for G5s. Sure, that should sound like a no-brainer, but I guarantee it



    I've still got some friends left at Adobe...
Sign In or Register to comment.