Pro Keyboard and Mouse No Longer Available...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Sorry if this is old news, and I know the mouse shipped with the eMac has changed, but...

I have just looked at the Applestore in the UK (I am so tempted by a dual 2ghz for £2000 Edu price!!), and also looked at a 'saved order' from a few weeks ago, in which I intended to order a Pro Mouse and Pro Keyboard...

I got the message that I was unable to order these items as they were 'No longer valid'...

Hmm, new mouse and keyboard with the Powermacs?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    anamacanamac Posts: 80member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Marcus

Hmm, new mouse and keyboard with the Powermacs? [/B]

The current models look so white and plastic next to that aluminum-clad G5...and Steeeeve was showing how easily you could manipulate Expose with a two-button mouse. Hmm.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    cliveclive Posts: 720member
    Quote:

Originally posted by anamac

The current models look so white and plastic next to that aluminum-clad G5...and Steeeeve was showing how easily you could manipulate Expose with a two-button mouse. Hmm.

In part of the G5 video there's a keyboard visible, it looks grey rather than white, but that could be the lighting.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    With the technology Apple has unleashed w/the 17" PowerBook, you'd think they'd come out with a similar backlit keyboard for the Towers. I mean that would be so cool, and they could make it the backlight effect really bright.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Clive

In part of the G5 video there's a keyboard visible, it looks grey rather than white, but that could be the lighting.

Looking at the movie, the keyboard and mouse definitely appear to be grey+silver/chrome (object + logo respectively), best seen right after the dude from Adobe talks. Interestingly enough, the monitor also appears to be grey.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Try visiting the links below that USED to take to their respective pages.

Apple Pro Keyboard

Apple Pro Mouse

The links now redirect you to the Apple Store.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    saabmp3saabmp3 Posts: 52member
    Did any of you guys notice that during the keynote Steve was using a non-Pro Apple keyboard??? Maybe this is a sign. I was wondering about it during the keynote at the beginning but was focusing on teh camera (before he said anything about it) first.

BEN