Photoshop glass effects

in Mac Software edited January 2014
Does anyone know of any good plugins or tutorials to do glass effects in photoshop? I'm doing a site and I want all the photos to look like they are under glass. Any information would be appreciated.


  • Reply 1 of 3
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    I would use a lighting effects filter, to get that slightly obstructed kinda look, go for platicy, lower contrast settings.

    Then use the ripple filter, very slightly, if the glass is uh, warped.

    Personally i would just play around with it for a while.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    rick1138rick1138 Posts: 938member
    Thanks a lot I will try that out.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    th0rth0r Posts: 78member
    I googled the title of your post and got back 24,400 hits:

    Photoshop glass effects
Sign In or Register to comment.