Al Gore Looked Puffy

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
And his lisssp made the speaker on our side of the store start humming.

I'm just saying is all.....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

And his lisssp made the speaker on our side of the store start humming.

I'm just saying is all.....

jobs looked puffy on the cam too.....but i know big al got bigger after he lost, er ahhh...didn't win the presidency, but i'd heard he was getting it under control.

as for the lisp, yeah it's getting more and more pronounced, i never noticed it when he was veep. but every interview he's done since he's been in the private sector, i have.

i might note that i'm real keen to that sort of thing, having had speech therapy all through grammar school.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Al looked a bit drunk... and of course, he didn't have anything interesting to say. I wish I could belive that his poor delivery was due to lag and not his inability to give a line.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    frawgzfrawgz Posts: 547member
    Our satellite stream (The Grove) was a little stretched horizontally. Maybe yours was too.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by frawgz

Our satellite stream (The Grove) was a little stretched horizontally. Maybe yours was too.

yes, the satellite stream was 16 x 9 but the actual keynote was being filmed in 4:3
  • Reply 5 of 6
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I think that Al is 6:3

:P
  • Reply 6 of 6
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    If you do video iChat with your wife/girlfriend, how long until you get the question, "Do I look fat on this?"