iSight the missing link to iPod Audio DV?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi all

I've been reading these boards for many years, so go easy on me...

looking at the new iSight cam and iPod - could there be a missing link (cable adapter and software) to using these products as mini DV cam or micro audio recorder?

I know the Microphone idea has been thrown around and tried by a few iPod owners - but maybe Apple has special cable and SW updates for iSight - ipod in the pipe? Could there be more to these great products???

Just a guess and I'm sure someone else has thoughtb oof this....

R \\^o^/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    macvaultmacvault Posts: 323member
    This would be SOOOOOO coooool!!!! Please Apple, make it happen! And make the iPod to play mpeg4 video out to a TV!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    S.J. has been quoted as saying that there will be no video iPod or other such device. Who wants to watch a video on a 2 inch screen? (Well I guess you do!).
  • Reply 3 of 3
    pesipesi Posts: 424member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

S.J. has been quoted as saying that there will be no video iPod or other such device. Who wants to watch a video on a 2 inch screen? (Well I guess you do!).

well.. what he ACTUALLY said was that there would be no iPod that played video on the built in screen. he was quite enthusiastic about the idea of using something like an iPod to TRANSPORT video and then hook up to a tv or other device for viewing.