Canon release the G5

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

Yes the G5 is the new camera from video, it replace the G3 who have 4millions pixel. The G5 has 5 millions pixel

There is two version : the brass one and the pro one (black and shipped with a 1GB microdrive.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

Yes the G5 is the new camera from video, it replace the G3 who have 4millions pixel. The G5 has 5 millions pixel

There is two version : the brass one and the pro one (black and shipped with a 1GB microdrive.

Good Digicam too. A little spendy but Canon makes quality photoequipment.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Tu as Ã* peu près un mois de retard, Powerdoc.

But yes, Canon did release the PowerShot G5. I'm still stuck with my 2 year-old 2MP PowerShot A20. I am deliberating whether to replace it with a PowerShot G3 (ca. US$570), a PowerShot G5 (quite a bit more), or not at all (zero cost). I wish I could get a DSLR (see Harald's Sigma SD9 thread), but none of them fit my budget yet.

OTOH, some of my A20 pictures are about to be published in print. So maybe I don't need a higher-MP camera. My iBook/500's 10GB HDD is completely full already and it doesn't really have the processing power to work on larger images (in a timely fashion).

Escher