new iPhone = ipod + cellphone..maybe

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I just wanted to break the story on the iPhone, Apple's new product that should be debuting soon. Although actual product's looks are unclear, I know that Apple is betting on mobile telephones for their next information appliance. One specific feature will be the ability to search and download music (and other shared data?) with this cellphone from an automatically negotiated (rendevous) p2p (bluetooth?) network of other iPhones. This opens up the possibility of geographically relevant networking making technology more sociable. I'm guessing future applications will be along the lines of interests matching with strangers, etc. Anyways, enjoy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    jpfjpf Posts: 167member
    Quick everyone, the latest news ....

This just in ........

Another "breaking story"......

Another "iPhone" thread......

Another "confirmed" report....

Another an "unknown" source.....

• Reply 2 of 5
    jamiljamil Posts: 210member
    Justinjoylife,

first of all welcome to the forum.

Please read the existing threads on the forum before posting a new thread.

There are multiple "iphone" threads here and you are not providing any new information.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I think there was a full moon out last night.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by MacsRGood4U:

<strong>I think there was a full moon out last night.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Me think me saw a werewolf! :eek:

[Edit:] In before lock!

[ 12-24-2002: Message edited by: T'hain Esh Kelch ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    haha, i heard apple will come out with a phone that is before it's time, more advanced then anything out and will call it the newton2

..of course it will fail horribly but phones like it will become popular several years later that are less advanced