Why Should I??? YeeeeHeeee

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Why should chuck my lovely Dell Inspirion 8500 aside to make way for an over priced mac? How would a mac be benificial to me. What would a mac give me that my lovely little laptop (named Dell the Dell) doesnt. I fail to see what is so much different about macs, other than they seem to be more limited than a Windows PC.

www.ancientspear.com/mac.wmv

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    I don't know what you are trying to achieve here, by asking if you should get a Mac or what the benefits are, you have to figure we are going to be bias towards Macintosh, this web site is named APPLEinsider.com. However if you are interested, Apple's web site has a wealth of information on switching: http://www.apple.com/switch
  • Reply 2 of 10
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    troll, nothing to see here, please don't respond...

this means you
  • Reply 3 of 10
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    Quote:

Originally posted by WifeOfBillGates

Why should chuck my lovely Dell Dimension 8500 aside to make way for an over priced mac? How would a mac be benificial to me. What would a mac give me that my lovely little laptop (named Dell the Dell) doesnt. I fail to see what is so much different about macs, other than they seem to be more limited than a Windows PC.

you must be retarded or something WifeOfBillGates
  • Reply 4 of 10
    ariari Posts: 126member
    Quote:

Originally posted by WifeOfBillGates

Why should chuck my lovely Dell Dimension 8500 aside to make way for an over priced mac? How would a mac be benificial to me. What would a mac give me that my lovely little laptop (named Dell the Dell) doesnt. I fail to see what is so much different about macs, other than they seem to be more limited than a Windows PC.

You have a Dell Dimension 8500 that is a laptop??? That is amazing! You should let Dell know, I don't think they are aware they produce a Dimension laptop. Though, considering the size of most Dell notebooks, this might simply be a case of confusion on your part.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    well why should I i still havent had a proper responce?
  • Reply 6 of 10
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    I'm noticing a little more trolling ever since the G5 was announced .... hmmmmm.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    You can tell the trolls from their foul grammar. We should start setting traps again, the big metal jaw looking ones.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

troll, nothing to see here, please don't respond...

this means you

I guess you guys can't follow directions...

when you see something like this as soon as you see it is a troll just ignore it...
  • Reply 9 of 10
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    Look he changed his computer to Dell Inspirion 8500 now oh wait that doesnt exist it is called Inspiron I believe

Just ignore these trolls they are just jealous they don't have the world's fastest personal computer and the world's first 64 bit personal computer

you know, if you would ask your question a little more hmmmmm what is the word I am looking for... intelligently, you probably could have gotten an answer WifeOfBillGates
  • Reply 10 of 10
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Why couldn't you people have done what Paul said and ignored this troll? Feeding trolls only makes them stronger.