cards would be a chore.

Keeping the faith.

[much respect]

The idea of a network that makes a commercial just

to give props to Apple just rocks!

PS. Stewie is friggin hilarious!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I used to work for Turner, and all the broadcast designers pretty much use macs.. that's what I used when I was a broadcast motion graphics animator there. We really only jumped up to the Discreet ware on SGI iron for really high end compositing, but most of it was done in After Effects on macs. I'd say about 80% of the stuff I built was done on a mac in AE, and at least when I was there, you couldn't do a damn thing to take our Macs away from us.

I still know some of the cartoon network guys, and obviously, they feel the same way still
  • Reply 2 of 4
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    those adult swim cards rock!

They did a great one about how they're using the sans serif font because it looks good and then play with fonts for the rest of segment to show how other choices would suck... very much "designer" humor.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

those adult swim cards rock!

They did a great one about how they're using the sans serif font because it looks good and then play with fonts for the rest of segment to show how other choices would suck... very much "designer" humor.

I saw that one, it was great.

I really like all those little cards, they gave props to Jaco Pastorius, consisten props to Cowboy bebop, and best of all, they say things like "sorry, but ya know? we gotta have these commericials, so....uh...just hit the mute button"

how sweet is that.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    I saw that too! It was cool! It freaked me out!