Virgin Radio

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was streaming from iTunes in the alt. rock and i was listening to virgin radio (waiting for virgin confessions to start) and they were talking about the iPod and how great it was

by the way ever leven to virgin confession? i tink its weekdays starting at 2 EST...its a british station but its good (go figure)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

...its a british station but its good (go figure) [/B]

Ahem, no but if its british its good, i think you need to replace that but with a SO.

if you like british radio you might want to check out the chris moyles show on bbc radio 1 on weekdays.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    heh...how do i stream it?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    Quote:

Originally posted by cybermonkey

if you like british radio you might want to check out the chris moyles show on bbc radio 1 on weekdays.

Ack, just thinking about Radio 1 makes my head hurt. Well, I guess it's better than Capitol FM...
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

heh...how do i stream it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/listen/

There is some simply un****ingbelievably good programming available on BBC radio. Radio 2's informative programming (Beginner's guide to Ska, History of the Blues etc.) and 6Music are particularly good if your heavily into music.

Unfortuneatly you'll need to use Real to stream it (though they're supposed to be providing Ogg Vorbis streams soon, which Virgin just started doing too).

On BBC Radio 1, Chris Moyles makes me want to puke, but Mark & Lard are comedy geniuses. I don't know if it's something that your stereotypical American would like, as it's very british humour (which some Americans do appreciate, of course)
  • Reply 5 of 5
    addisonaddison Posts: 1,185member
    Try BBC7 they have a huge number of classic comedy shows, some are side splitting others less so. Hancock's Half hour is on almost every day.