Target: Naked Women (REALLY Wrong Story Enclosed)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story....0&nav=168XGqk0

Quote:

It's a new form of adult entertainment, and men are paying thousands of dollars to shoot naked women with paint ball guns. They're coming to Las Vegas to do it. This bizarre new sport has captured the attention of people around the world, but Channel 8 Eyewitness News reporter LuAnne Sorrell is the only person who has interviewed the game's founder.

Oooh. That's gotta hurt.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 40
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I feel a new law coming on.
  • Reply 2 of 40
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    "I got the one with the biggest rack."

• Reply 3 of 40
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Oh man, I wonder how a nice, big, beautiful set of breasts is going to look after a few direct hits. I still have a perfectly circular scar on my throat from a paintball hit about 10 years ago. That bastard drew a ton of blood... (was from about 5 feet away, however) My girlfriend at the time got me - dumb bitch. I emptied my gun into her face shield right after that. And she had the nerve to get mad at ME!

Damn, you should get a shower and a night in the sack with these ladies for $5000.

Watch, people will start picking up hookers, tossing them out of the truck, and "Hunting Bambi!

• Reply 4 of 40
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Men pay anywhere from $5000 to $10,000 for the chance to come to the middle of the desert to shoot what they call "Bambis" with a paint ball gun.

Anyone want to $hoot?
  • Reply 5 of 40
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    They oughta call it "Pansies Hunting Bambis". What a buncha wankers.
  • Reply 6 of 40
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Oh man, I wonder how a nice, big, beautiful set of breasts is going to look after a few direct hits. ....

I think they would pop. The boobs that is.
  • Reply 7 of 40
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I think they would pop. The boobs that is.

If they will or would, you'd sure pay more than those 10,000 $ for them.
  • Reply 8 of 40
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    They did call themselves the wimps of America.

Rightfully so.
  • Reply 9 of 40
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Now that is fücked up.
  • Reply 10 of 40
    I agree with the thread name... "REALLY Wrong Story". This is just sick. Well, ya. That is all I really have to say about it.
  • Reply 11 of 40
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Some people are really lame, and need a complete check up from a psychiatrist.
  • Reply 12 of 40
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

Some people are really lame, and need a complete check up from a psychiatrist.

I can post my appointment hours if you like......
  • Reply 13 of 40
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

Now that is fücked up.

Agreed...but, consenting adults. None of my business.
  • Reply 14 of 40
    david101david101 Posts: 73member
    is this genuine, or some kind of spoof?

only in america...
  • Reply 15 of 40
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    no it is just america
  • Reply 16 of 40
    As a feminist, this is just awful and wrong but like BR said: consenting adults - none of my business. As a man, how can I get erection seeing this - what sick dude would get a kick out of this!!! The psychologist in the video: a boy's fantasy to do this sort of thing - WTF is wrong with him!!!
  • Reply 17 of 40
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    That psychologist does not speak for me. However, if the police got hold of the list of hunters they could keep an eye out on those individuals and America would be a little safer.

" "
  • Reply 18 of 40
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Why do I imagine there'd be more chuckling and less hand wringing if it were women hunting naked men?

Yeah... this is twisted stuff. But I'm with the consenting adults point of view on this. When you think about all of the hunting metaphors in our language related to finding mates, it's not too surprising that there'd be a lot of people out there turned on by crossing over that metaphorical wall.

I've known a few women who'd have gotten off being the ones hunted... but that's another story.

Is it better to hunt willing prey with non-lethal weapons than to hunt unwilling prey by lethal means?
  • Reply 19 of 40
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    not a huge leap to see them using Tranquilizer guns

Neanderthal deja vu, though... mate-clubbing for the trigger-happy
  • Reply 20 of 40
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

not a huge leap to see them using Tranquilizer guns

Neanderthal deja vu, though... mate-clubbing for the trigger-happy

Adds a new meaning to "going clubbing", doesn't it?

While the primitive Neanderthal may have used a wooden club to subdue his choosen mate, the thoroughly modern man can choose from an array of drugs and colorful mixed drinks to get the job done. Ah, progress!