The title says it all.

Well OK, I missed mozilla 1.4...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 1337_5L4Xx0R

Mozilla NBs now work on OSX.3 Phanter

Thanks for the good news, 1337_5L4Xx0R. Let's hope the Panther fix moves over to Camino nightly builds soon as well.

Escher
  • Reply 2 of 7
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    Quote:

The title says it all.

Unfortunately, it brutalizes the spelling along the way.

Phanter sounds almost as cool as Panther.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Yeah...if you're going to brutalize the spelling, do it correctly you stupid cock...it's PH4NT0R!!!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Thanks for the good news, 1337_5L4Xx0R. Let's hope the Panther fix moves over to Camino nightly builds soon as well.

Escher

AFAIK the Camino nightly builds have been working on Panther for a couple days now.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    1337_5l4xx0r1337_5l4xx0r Posts: 1,558member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol

Yeah...if you're going to brutalize the spelling, do it correctly you stupid cock...it's PH4NT0R!!!

You'd think w/ a name like 1337_5l4xX0r I'd've thought of that... ph4n70r it is...

Quote:

AFAIK the Camino nightly builds have been working on Panther for a couple days now

Good to know. I just posted this so those who a) have ph4n70r and b) are jonesing for mozilla would know. Edit: misunderstood the above post, read 'Camino' as 'Mozilla' for some reason...

BTW, has anyone got middle-clicking links in m0zi11... er, mozilla to open URLs in tabs? It works this way on every other platform. I just can't get it to work, even trying to tweak my about:config

off-topic: Esch, how do you change your title from like 'member' to 'Sub-Powerbook Lobbyist'?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    1337_5l4xx0r1337_5l4xx0r Posts: 1,558member
    Mozilla Firebird NBs work on pH4n70r as well. Cool.

linky
  • Reply 7 of 7
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

AFAIK the Camino nightly builds have been working on Panther for a couple days now.

Thanks, MCQ. It's good to know that Camino will run on Panther now, even if I won't get my hands on it until the final release.

Quote:

off-topic: Esch, how do you change your title from like 'member' to 'Sub-Powerbook Lobbyist'?

Slacker: You're supposed to be able to do it yourself in the User CP, once you reach a certain number of posts. But it doesn't work right (it deletes your designation completely). So you have to ask a mod nicely to do it for you instead.

Escher