Apple store is down!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
As of 7:15am CST.



Comments

  • Reply 1 of 17
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    Well okay. Fook u then.
  • Reply 2 of 17
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    It's back up at 9:17 EDT.



    FUBUiMacIZbACK: Your posts are getting tiresome. Go away.
  • Reply 3 of 17
    imacfanimacfan Posts: 444member
    BOLLOCKS

    BOLLOCKS

    BOLLOCKS



    I really thought that it was time for the PBs
  • Reply 4 of 17
    delphikidelphiki Posts: 76member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by iMacfan

    BOLLOCKS

    BOLLOCKS

    BOLLOCKS



    I really thought that it was time for the PBs




    Frustrating, huh? Now, do I wait for a new 15" hoping one comes before school, get a 12", or maybe a 17" if I'm feeling rich, or a cheap 15" with superdrive? Ahhh.. why couldn't they make it easy on me an introduce an updated 15"?
  • Reply 5 of 17
    cubitcubit Posts: 846member
    'MONEY? "Money?" We don't need you're stinking money. We're Apple Computer!'
  • Reply 6 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

    It's back up at 9:17 EDT.



    FUBUiMacIZbACK: Your posts are getting tiresome. Go away.




    i'll agree with you, it wouldn't be so bad if he used the same dialect, but he is mixing just so he can change the wording...sad thing is i bet it takes him alot longer to figure out how to type like that then properly
  • Reply 7 of 17
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Delphiki

    Frustrating, huh? Now, do I wait for a new 15" hoping one comes before school, get a 12", or maybe a 17" if I'm feeling rich, or a cheap 15" with superdrive? Ahhh.. why couldn't they make it easy on me an introduce an updated 15"?



    stop whining delphiki, your a grown up man now: 190 cm high and still rising. you have 2 months for school starts again, right?
  • Reply 8 of 17
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Aren't people making too big a deal out of when the Apple store is up or down? I'm not sure I'm remembering this correctly, but wasn't it only sometime during or after the WWDC G5 keynote that the store went down and came back up with G5s for sale, not before the keynote?



    It's not that hearing no announcements of new PowerBooks today would utterly shock me, it's just that I'm wondering if people are jumping the gun here a bit with their disappointment.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    delphikidelphiki Posts: 76member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by gar

    stop whining delphiki, your a grown up man now: 190 cm high and still rising. you have 2 months for school starts again, right?



    cm's? Hmm.. can't remember my metric well enough to figure out whether that height is accurate, and no, there aren't two months before back to school, and if I'm going to have a computer I'd like to have it in my hands and set up before I get to school. Anyway, uhh.. I'll whine if I want :P
  • Reply 10 of 17
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Delphiki

    cm's? Hmm.. can't remember my metric well enough to figure out whether that height is accurate, and no, there aren't two months before back to school, and if I'm going to have a computer I'd like to have it in my hands and set up before I get to school. Anyway, uhh.. I'll whine if I want :P



    That's like 6' 3"



    Oh, and apple store still up here.



    And: Has anyone ever accidently gone here?

    http://www.aaple.com

  • Reply 11 of 17
    ah, gotta love those "APPLE STORE IS DOWN!" threads. so, let the flaming begin... uh huh, waaaaay to late already!!!!



  • Reply 12 of 17
    peharripeharri Posts: 169member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by shetline

    Aren't people making too big a deal out of when the Apple store is up or down? I'm not sure I'm remembering this correctly, but wasn't it only sometime during or after the WWDC G5 keynote that the store went down and came back up with G5s for sale, not before the keynote?



    It's not that hearing no announcements of new PowerBooks today would utterly shock me, it's just that I'm wondering if people are jumping the gun here a bit with their disappointment.




    Kind of. Except that there's no real point in them bringing the site down twice in one day, so in a way the fact that they brought the site down, and then up again without anything more than a special offer on FC really confirms nothing will happen today.



    This isn't like those cases where people are pessimistic because no update occured between 8am and 9am ET...



    I hope I'm wrong.
  • Reply 13 of 17
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    The Apple Store went down to add 'Soundtrack' for $299. I also doubt that they would be bringing down the store again today since they could have done the site updates all at once.



    Apple.com has also been updated and again, I don't think they will be doing something else today.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,261member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by ast3r3x

    i'll agree with you, it wouldn't be so bad if he used the same dialect, but he is mixing just so he can change the wording...sad thing is i bet it takes him alot longer to figure out how to type like that then properly



    "Hey Kettle, this is Pot. You're black."
  • Reply 15 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by murbot

    "Hey Kettle, this is Pot. You're black."



    its close but not exactly...i am just type to fast for the dexterity of my fingers so i make mistake but unless i think it causes a problem for the reader not being able to understand i don't worry about it...also i am not one for capital letters





    he tries it
  • Reply 16 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    why does the apple store go down...shouldn't they be able to update the whole website within 3min?
  • Reply 17 of 17
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    It's official, store up, no new hardware, topic closed.
Sign In or Register to comment.