Help me decide.

in General Discussion edited January 2014
Please help me decide on these choices. Should I get a 1Ghz iMac 17", A 12" PowerBook 867, or should I just wait.. I am getting tired of waiting though, I want the PowerBook to show some presentaions at school and to have some portability options, but I would want the iMac because it is faster and has a bigger screen. I use tons of Adobe and Macromedia so I need something more powerful. I cant get the G5 because after calculating a bunch it is just too much cash, and if i did get it it would only be the 1.6 G5. I really don't want to wait any longer, I know the PowerBooks are late and should have been updated but I want one soon, do you really think they would be annonced at Apple Expo or do i have to wait till January. Help me out here


  • Reply 1 of 5
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    Wow 250000 people said 12" PowerBook and One said iMac. Intresting... alright who can change the vote to whatever number
  • Reply 2 of 5
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    And how is 250001 out of 250002 100%?

    It's 99.9996%.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    you know, I think i may be leaning towards the iMac after Apple Expo, I'll see what happends
  • Reply 4 of 5
    kelibkelib Posts: 740member
    The iMac
  • Reply 5 of 5
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    What can Apple change on the next iMac other than speed and maybe some minor look, It is almost perfect. I have decided to wait until september and then I will probably get the iMac
Sign In or Register to comment.