This just in: Iraq War About OIL!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm as shocked as I know you are.

From Bill Moyers' show 'Now'

Quote:

BILL MOYERS: We had a reminder this week in the role courts play in how democracy works and for whom. Faithful viewers of this program know that from our very first broadcast 18 months ago, we've been following the fight over the public's right to know which corporate executives and lobbyists helped Vice President Cheney write the administration's energy plan. The plan calls for opening public lands for oil and gas drilling, greater reliance on nuclear power and many other steps backed by industry.

The White House has fought tooth and nail to keep from disclosing exactly who came to advise them on this plan. This week the Federal Court of Appeals in the District of Columbia upheld a lower court's order that the Vice President release that information or give very good and detailed reasons why not. Larry Klayman is here to discuss the court's decision.

And the sad reality:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/071703.b_PR.shtml

Here's some pictures in pdf format.

Quote:

Judicial Watch has been seeking these documents under FOIA since April 19, 2001.

Note that April 2001 predates both the Iraq war and Sept 11 by quite a bit. They were scheming about this for some time.

Now make your predictable apologist reinterpretations of the facts to point to some other unlikely possibility.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I would be very surpriced if they didn´t have maps over the oil fields of most oil producing countries, including Russia, Norway and Denmark.

Yes Iraq wasn´t invaded because of the stated reasons but this isn´t the proof.