Why Apple remains a niche market

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It's really quiet simple, look at their logo, It's an Apple with a Bite out of it. No one wants an apple that somebody has already started eating! further more people don't want part of an apple, they want the whole thing.

sheesh

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I know Eve wanted the whole thing. She only got through the first bite.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    malokatamalokata Posts: 197member
    Correction: It's an Apple with a Byte out of it. We can't mix up the basic pun that the entire company is built on.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Malokata

Correction: It's an Apple with a Byte out of it. We can't mix up the basic pun that the entire company is built on.

Only another reason to not want their product, who wants something with less bytes? as in less total software for the platform...ahahaha
  • Reply 4 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Someone is really bored tonight.

• Reply 5 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    arg, i was gonna tell nobody to reply to this so it would die but i guess i wasn't lucky enough for people to know to
  • Reply 6 of 9
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Yeah, I am pretty bored...sorry for wasting space, but hey, maybe you could use this thread to talk about those silly silly reasons why people won't buy macs. Not the most common ones, like less software or whatever, but any obscure ones you may have heard.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

arg, i was gonna tell nobody to reply to this so it would die but i guess i wasn't lucky enough for people to know to

This thread will now never be locked or moved.

You giving posting advice. Excuse me while I laugh myself into a coma.

HA HA HA
  • Reply 8 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

This thread will now never be locked or moved.

You giving posting advice. Excuse me while I laugh myself into a coma.

HA HA HA

i just figured whatever i had to do to get you into a coma

...if I would have started a thread like this there probably would be another thread started in the mod forum about how im hated again
  • Reply 9 of 9
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Malokata

i'm pretty sure apple only put the bite in the apple so it didn't look like a tomato