Star Wars Galaxies for Mac?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Has anyone tried out Star Wars Galaxies yet? (Ha ha, assuming some of you also have PC's)

I'd like to see the Mac version come out sooner. Assuming that it's worth the hype.

I think gaming on the Mac is an untapped area that needs to be developed. I mean, you have a great OS, it's just a matter of having the right cutting edge tools to do it, right?

Actually, what would be cool would be if you could develop games on the Mac that can eventually be ported to PS 2 (Playstation 2 not the olf IBM PS/2 HA HA HA HA)!!!

How's Silicon Graphics doing these days by the way??

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    danieldaniel Posts: 50member
    Quote:

Originally posted by O-Mac

Has anyone tried out Star Wars Galaxies yet? (Ha ha, assuming some of you also have PC's)

I'd like to see the Mac version come out sooner. Assuming that it's worth the hype.

I think gaming on the Mac is an untapped area that needs to be developed. I mean, you have a great OS, it's just a matter of having the right cutting edge tools to do it, right?

Actually, what would be cool would be if you could develop games on the Mac that can eventually be ported to PS 2 (Playstation 2 not the olf IBM PS/2 HA HA HA HA)!!!

How's Silicon Graphics doing these days by the way??

If SWG was ported to the Mac then I would really never get any work done. If they do decide to port it I would expect it a long time from now as it is quite buggy.

Daniel