A Program That'll Burn NRGs

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I just downloaded a disc image of a game called Dance Dance Revolution. I know it's piracy but I would never sell it. Anyhow... When I decompressed it it turned out to be an NRG. Toast doesn't want to burn it even when I change its extension to BIN, ISO, IMG etc. Please help me with this I really wanna play it. ^_^

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    a .nrg is a Nero image. It's basically a modified ISO, but I don't know of any Mac app that'll successfully burn it.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

a .nrg is a Nero image. It's basically a modified ISO, but I don't know of any Mac app that'll successfully burn it.

Crap.... I've heard that there's a Nero for mac.... but I don't have it.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Proud iBook Owner 2k2

I know it's piracy...

Then you know better than to be posting a thread about it. Come on man, don't give me a reason to lock your thread. This discussion would have been totally cool had you just asked about the file type/extension. Now see what you've made me go and do? Now I have to actually work and figure out where the "lock thread" command is...

And when you go trying to find Nero for Mac, try not downloading it, or posting threads about downloading it