15"iMac + iBook or wait for new 15"PB?

in General Discussion edited January 2014
So many of us have been waiting for this new 15" PB, that it's getting to the point where maybe I shouldn't wait any longer.

I have an original 15" FP iMac which while is not the latest and greatest, it still is an awesome piece of design (I'd almost want to keep it just as a collectors item). But I desperately want a laptop. I hate being tied to the desk on nice cool evenings when I could sit on the deck.

I could pick up a cheap iBook which would probably serve my needs (surfing and writing). But if I sell my iMac instead and add another thousand, I could have the best of both worlds and get a new 15" Powerbook. Then again, I could be waiting til December!


  • Reply 1 of 1
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    shuffling between a desktop and a notebook can be kind of a nuisance. i'd wait for the updated 15"
Sign In or Register to comment.