Dark Matter

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Anyone got or know of anyone with a Beta of Photo Shop 8? Any opinions compared to 7 and previos versions of PS? If not any clue as to when Betas will be distributed?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

Anyone got or know of anyone with a Beta of Photo Shop 8? Any opinions compared to 7 and previos versions of PS? If not any clue as to when Betas will be distributed?

Beta's are out there.

• Reply 2 of 7
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    Well, is there anyone in AI that is a part of the PS 8 Beta team? If so, screen shots please. Plus description of its capabilities compared to PS 7.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

You not finding them on carracho doesn't mean they aren't out there

They are out there, I've seen them when looking for plug-ins. I steal filters and will go to hell for it.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Yes PS beta testers, by all means ignore your NDA so Liquid's curiosity can be satisfied. Nothing to worry about; you'll just never test another Adobe product as long as you live.

• Reply 5 of 7
    Actually Moogs, "PS beta testers" is a euphemism for "people who have pirated copies of photoshop 8 handy"
  • Reply 6 of 7
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    I don't if this thread will last long. Being on a topic rather "controversial" in these here forums. Lucky for me I didn't start it

Barto
  • Reply 7 of 7
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    Am I being accused of wanting a pirated copy of PS 8??? No, I don't think so. A beta no-less with it's bugs, no thanks. I also run a G3 iBook, probably would have problems with PS 8. The fact is I was just curious as to how much difference there was between 7 & 8, with 7 being fairly new. My interest is genuine in that I am a photo student and will probably start working on PS 8 at school in the near future. Please give me more credit.