Bachelor ideas, come in and give yours!

zozo
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
alrighty then... friend is getting married and we want to have some fun at his expense.

Here is the basic layout:

His dad will tell him to visit a customer on French riviera. He will go and either a) meet the customer and we can have a small, surreal, encounter (customer asks something really weird/wants to end contract/etc) b) cut to the chase and we leave the customer out (who IS willing to help) and we bring him around and humiliate him.

We are also possibly thinking of abducting him for a while. But with all the terrorist crap going on, maybe not too good an idea to be too visible.

Now then.

One of the main ideas was to make a script and record the evnt and then make a DVD and show it at the wedding.

Some people want to do an "Austin Powers" theme.

I was thinking of many (2-5) mini skits that he would have to interpret, not necessarily of the Austin theme.

Any ideas? Any resources on web that has some short skits, etc?

PS. He is a bit chubby and has a naturally funny aspect, you'd think he was a funny guy from the first moment you meet him.

The rest of the day(s) would be having fun and livin it up (llama farm, parachuting, jet skiing, clubbing a bit, surfing, etc).

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    This clearly illustrates the difference in sexual attitudes between our two nations. Were any American guys to throw a bachelor party near the French Riviera, you can be assured the party would be about: sex, nekkid women on the beach, sex, alcohol, sex, strip clubs, sex... and also sex.

But you guys are so at ease with nekkid people on the beach and sex, that the bachelor party is about something else: just having fun / poking fun at someone. Almost makes me wish I was French. Almost....

And only if I lived near the Riviera so I could... you know... see the nekkid chics.

• Reply 2 of 8
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ZO

We are also possibly thinking of abducting him for a while. But with all the terrorist crap going on, maybe not too good an idea to be too visible.

If I truly felt like I was being abducted, I would not hesitate at the first opportunity to use lethal force or to cause great injury to regain my freedom. If it was "only a joke", well, tough luck. I'd say you picked the wrong joke and the wrong person to play it on.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by ZO

The rest of the day(s) would be having fun and livin it up (llama farm, parachuting, jet skiing, clubbing a bit, surfing, etc).

... because there's nothing like a llama farm to kick-start a party.

I think I'm missing something here.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I prefer Alpaca parties. Higher income potential as noted on TEEVEE!
  • Reply 5 of 8
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    he has a thing for llamas... they are just silly animals, arent they?

BTW, I aint French. We just all live in different parts of yurrop and decided that best place is French Riviera. seeing it would be beginning September, the temperature shoudl still be great.

Indeed, we are much more open about sex and nudity in europe, so we arent AS fixated by it.

To tell the truth, last time we did a bachelor party, the lamest part of the entire day was when we went to Antwerp to a stripper bar. Sure, at first you have some nice girls strutting around topless and in dental floss like tangas... thats nice for 2 minutes. Then, what? Its boobs. Yippety. Then they come down, get sort of dressed and mingle and 'ask' for a drink, like champagne at 20 dollars a glass. That is just so lame.

Anyway... any ideas for mini skits (or skirts )
  • Reply 6 of 8
    combine some of your events greater for DVD comedy effect

take a large green plastic sheet for bluescreen/chromakey purposes, staging some of your shots of solo subject against said sheet background

take a few miniskirts and cheap wigs. maybe some lipstick and fake eyelashes

required video:
    • bachelor chasing, riding, hugging, and kissing llama (while sober)

• close-up video of llama "bedroom eyes" and tongue action

with and without lipstick/eyelashes on, if you can manage it

• llamas in mini-skirts and wigs (male llamas "in drag" count double)

• where possible, shoot 50% of the footage against the "bluescreen", including club footage

• once bachelor is drunk, some embarrassingly suggestive poses with llamas

post production chromakey compositing can now give you...

"the llama lover dream sequence" with

homely llamas getting better looking as bachelor drinks

romancing the llama

parachuting llamas

llamas at clubs

drop in some Barry White music... edit.

final titles can celebrate the happy couple and hint the "other woman" is four-legged

mix and serve on video for party guests

and sneak some toy llamas onto the wedding cake
  • Reply 7 of 8
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

If I truly felt like I was being abducted, I would not hesitate at the first opportunity to use lethal force or to cause great injury to regain my freedom. If it was "only a joke", well, tough luck. I'd say you picked the wrong joke and the wrong person to play it on.

I'd be thinking...has this guy got a gun..or does he think we're terrorists..( the cops would be probably thinking the same )...

I'd hate to see this all get blown out of the water..but the local Gendarmes are a little trigger happy down the riviera way..too many extortionists, drug runners etc..

I suggest you take your friend to a cinema & force him to watch the HulK 20 times..with his father...

That'd do it..