****ing sickos. Let the man rest in peace

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...2/williams_si/

****ing sickos. Let the man rest in peace

Read that article earlier today...quite shocking.

Creepy. Blech.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Umm, first of all, he's dead. Second of all, none of you have obviously seen what a mortician does to a body to make it look pink in a casket. It's far worse than decapitation...
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

Umm, first of all, he's dead. Second of all, none of you have obviously seen what a mortician does to a body to make it look pink in a casket. It's far worse than decapitation...

Did you read the entire article? Ted Williams' head was not only severed, it has been drilled with two large holes to allow for the installation of monitoring devices. It has also suffered major cracking x10 due to fluctuating temperatures. Plus, the real disgusting part revolves around his two children...

And when my grandfather died, we opted not even to have him embalmed for viewing before cremation.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

Plus, the real disgusting part revolves around his two children...

i thought it was just the psycho son who wants to clone ol' daddy-o and sell his genes on the open market. i bet it never crossed ted's mind to make a clause in his will to prevent people from selling him off piece by piece or on the molecular level.

though if you could bottle and sell bill gates' luck, i'd pay a king's ransom for it.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by rok

i thought it was just the psycho son who wants to clone ol' daddy-o and sell his genes on the open market.

It's youngest daughter and son vs. eldest daughter... half siblings.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    FUBAR.

The kids responsible ought to have holes drilled through their fuking heads. Scumbags.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    don't ted's children share his dna?

i would say that's not a good advertisement for the splinter's chemistry.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    You have to be honest in the assessment that the kids were obviously not raised right, but still, it's their FATHER for God's sake. They should show some friggin respect!

A-hole kids....