What Ever

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Ensign Pulver:

Ich bin so erbärmlich ich Sie umstürze. Ich habe nie gewußt, daß ich Punkt jedes "ich" gehabt habe, und habe jeden "t" in einem Posten gekreuzt. Ich habe nie beansprucht, ein bester verkaufender Roman Schreiber zu sein. Ihre Erwiderung war sehr nett, infact ich es sehr enlighting habe gefunden.

Wann bittet Sie aus um etwas wie dies zuerst klagen, daß sich die Person wirklich Sorge macht, was der fsck Ihr Klagen ungefähr ist?

Sorry it's my second language, I know four of them. How many do you know? bone head?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    elderlocelderloc Posts: 146member
    Sorry ment to reply... see I am a twit
  • Reply 2 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Elderloc

Sorry ment to reply... see I am a twit

Agreed.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Is this about the apostrophe thread in Appleoutsider?

(Babelfish, rather than a polyglot capabilities).
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Ich habe mit zur locker Mutter gedeuschen.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    ^ 4 years of German (3 in middle school, German I freshman year) and that's basically all I know...
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Ich wette diesen Faden bald wird verschlossen werden...
  • Reply 7 of 8
    elderlocelderloc Posts: 146member
    I agree the thread should be locked. But I also wish people would focus on a topic instead of flaming people on grammer. But that will of course never happen. I made my point I guess.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Elderloc

I agree the thread should be locked. But I also wish people would focus on a topic instead of flaming people on grammer. But that will of course never happen. I made my point I guess.

? grammar.

It's okay. People make mistakes. It's part of being human, YOU HEARTLESS, UNFEELING ROBOTS.