Sniper v2, Virginia?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just heard it on the radio on my way home from work. 3 people dead. WTF? Like we didn't have enough to worry about without a serial murder copycat fad.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Personally I'm still more worried about the whales.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Having read Moby Dick in the past two years (I spread out the tedious task over many short bursts of reading), I'd say I'm up for some whale sperm. Or vice versa. Don't blame me, blame your Melville for teaching me those words. To think they call it a classic. 500 pages (depending on your edition) whining about sperm and its most common appearances!

But how about that killer? Some linkage? Hasn't reached across the pond yet.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
  • Reply 4 of 4
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by der Kopf

Having read Moby Dick in the past two years (I spread out the tedious task over many short bursts of reading), I'd say I'm up for some whale sperm. Or vice versa. Don't blame me, blame your Melville for teaching me those words. To think they call it a classic. 500 pages (depending on your edition) whining about sperm and its most common appearances!

But how about that killer? Some linkage? Hasn't reached across the pond yet.

Yeah...having a whale of a time...big fella..\