rev.B 15" Powerbooks

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Now that we have new 12" en 17" Powerbooks with all kind of new features, when can we expect the same specs for the 15" line ?

It seems logical that the 15 inches also get Firewire 800, super-de-luxe Airport etc ...

I'd like to know, 'cause I'm waiting to buy one ...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    I'm sure the new 15' will include the same new features as the current line up;

1.) cheaper metal, ti to al

2.) Slower video, Radeaon to Geoforce

3.) The little train that could but hasn?t DDR

4.) Glow in the dark keyboard for none touch typers to feel less guilty about being lazy

5.) Fashionably late Bluetooth that only works with Apple approved phones and PDA?s

6.) Firewire 800 for those devices that don?t exist

7.) 1ghz .18 G4, made especially for making waffles, they keys make perfect grooves

8.) Easy removable keys on the keyboard for those boring nights, you know puzzle

9.) 4200rpm drive for those slow motion effects in imovie

10.) Apples guarantee that you paid too much for a less then adequate excuse for being competitive

11.) Last but not least, a life time membership to an Apple board where you?ll spend every waking moment scouring over posts from just as desperate seekers, hoping that Apple will one day come out with a machine that can cope with it?s one operating system.

I?m sorry; I just got up on the wrong side of the Apple orchid this morning. If we don?t buy, maybe it will push Apple to come up with something that can be truly called an Apple.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    But I like it here, so quite!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Let's keep it down to one thread please. Thanks.