Apple = In N Out?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
couple similarities i thought of reading this article

http://www.business2.com/articles/ma...,51371,00.html

i've tried in n out but was never impressed.

but i guess i'll give it another shot

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

couple similarities i thought of reading this article

http://www.business2.com/articles/ma...,51371,00.html

Reminds me of how the first Krispy Kreme in Canada had record line ups and became the most profitable of the chain. There is no accounting for taste.

I guess that last sentence explains the differences between Apple and these types of food chains. Macintosh users have taste and expect the software that runs on their hardware to work properly, instead of gumming it up with all sorts of cancers, like that of a certain Redmond-based company.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Can't seem to read pages 2 and 3 of the article, but In N Out rocks other fast food burger joints. The fries taste lighter, and more like actual potatoes. The burgers patties actually taste like beef. The only problem I have with the place is their spooky placement of bible passages on the food wrappers, cups, and such.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    yeah in n out is a good, if not teh best major chain burger.

great shakes too.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    An In-n-Out hamburger is the best "fast food" burger in existence. Plus (unlike Apple, since we're comparing) it's actually cheaper than the competition. A Double-double, fries and a soda is less than $5 and sooo much better than a Big Mac or a Whopper.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    gotta use the secret menu though
  • Reply 6 of 8
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

gotta use the secret menu though

not that secret, but yeah...it's all about animal style with raw and cooked onions.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robust

not that secret, but yeah...it's all about animal style with raw and cooked onions.

I'm still paranoid. I'm not going to order anything from the secret menu until I see someone else actually order from it!