Would you guys agree to a 3rd party neutral peacekeeping

force ? eg. UN

Each side would not use their military or be allowed to

to keep the other side from flaring up.

What do you guys think ?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    You'll never get the muslim terrorist to agree so the question is moot.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

You'll never get the muslim terrorist to agree so the question is moot.

Grin~! look they could be freedom fighters depending

on which side you are on...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by madmax559

Grin~! look they could be freedom fighters depending

on which side you are on...

A person living in Palestine would have to be a ****ing moron to thing that Hammas and IJ are fighting to free them. But that's a different thread.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

A person living in Palestine would have to be a ****ing moron to thing that Hammas and IJ are fighting to free them. But that's a different thread.

well are you living in palestine ?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quite frankly, Id like to see the whole of the middle east NUKED.

I don't mean to offend, sorry, but these people, on all sides are just complete morons. No doubt if I was middle-eastern i would not be advocating this policy, sure many many millions of innocent people would die. And that IS very wrong. BUT I think.

They will never learn. There will never be a middle-east peace. There will always be fighting and terrorism. Just as there has been for the last 2000 years, and will be for the next 2000.

It is very unfortunate that the political heads are the real assholes, Im sure that the general populous does not want this constant death and killing. But, I do think that the populous is not as innocent as it seems. Im sure they're not all out killing, but id bet that when one of their kind kills a rival, they have that little secret smirk on their face, only to plead complete ignorance when theres a camera stuck in it.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    so aye or nay on 3rd party peacekeepers ?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by madmax559

so aye or nay on 3rd party peacekeepers ?

NO.

All this will achieve is terrorists attacking the 3rd party, and then many people completely unrelated to the geographical events will die needlessly. Like the terrorists blowing up the UN building in Iraq.

If I was Isreal, I would build a f'n big high steel wall, 10 metres thick around the whole country, with a 100m gap and then another one. Likewise for the Palestinians.