Most Offensive Bumper Stickers in America Contest

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
That's right. I'm starting a new contest, right here, right now. I challenge you all to transcribe or photograph a set of bumper stickers from a single vehicle that could be more offensive to one group of people than....

THIS

Quote:

Sticker 1: My ideal girfriend is a Nympho Liquor Store Owner

Sticker 2: Know the TOE (The W in "know"is the logo from the site.)

Sticker 3: Drop dead C*NT!

Yes, I saw all three of these stickers, stacked atop one another on the back of one of those penis-master, black monster trucks from Wisconsin today. The audacity of this guy was truly impressive. I even call women "chics" and I thought it was insensitive. Imagine!

Top it. I dare ya!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 47
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member

I love that fish!

These are funny too:

And I can't not like these

• Reply 2 of 47
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    That damn fish (plain, no feet) and this:

TRUTH NOT TOLERANCE

I have to admit it wasn't the first time I wanted to drive someone off the road and into a ditch....
  • Reply 3 of 47
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    I like all of those.

Suddenly I wan to put a bunch of bumper stickers on my car.
  • Reply 4 of 47
    Quote:

• Reply 5 of 47
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    What is Arkenstat?
  • Reply 6 of 47
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    That is kind of offensive Segovius, but I'm going to have to say the "C word" trumps the two W stickers. Keep the submissions coming! Remember: these have to be actual bumper stickers you've seen on a vehicle.

Also, Giaguara, I think you missed the part where I said "offensive". Your bumper stickers belong in the "Cool Bumper Stickers We Can All Enjoy" thread.

• Reply 7 of 47
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    the only reason ever why i'd have a linux fish sticker in the car would be that it could hopefully piss off the fish sticker owners. i don't find it offensive but i'm sure some hardcore fishs do.
  • Reply 9 of 47
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member

I'm sure this might offend some of you 'muscle' car drivers
  • Reply 10 of 47
    You bet.

When I make the wiser lane change and get ahead of some muscle-car idiot in my Outback, they definitely get pissed. Ride up on my bumper, then as soon as the light changes they practically ride up on the sidewalk as they try to rocket past me. Those guys definitely have small dicks. Even smaller than some of the mammoth SUV crowd!

• Reply 11 of 47
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by serrano

I'm sure this might offend some of you 'muscle' car drivers

That's not just a wagon, that's a wagon that can do 0-60 in 5 seconds.
  • Reply 12 of 47
    Gotta show the love for WRX Wagons. Schooling the chumps, and taking home the groceries.
  • Reply 13 of 47
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    A pro-iraq war sticker read:

"shoot them all and let god sort them out."

another one was:

"iraq-busters: go army go!"

(like it was a fuggin' football game or something)

god, have i mentioned how much i just LOVE living in the deep, deep south again???
  • Reply 14 of 47
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Any bumper sticker that says something like "My child is an honor student at (insert dumb jackoff school name here)" pisses me off. Come on parents, quit living through your kid's dumb, meaningless achievements! If the most important thing in your life is the fact that your child can get A's and B's in middle school, you're PATHETIC.

Put something like "I don't care how fast your car is, because I get more sex than you." Even if it's not true it would be funny. Especially if it was on an older person's car, like some grandma. That would sure piss off the rice-boys.
  • Reply 15 of 47
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

What is Arkenstat?

Northern Canada.
  • Reply 16 of 47
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    "So Many Christians, So Few Lions."

it can be found somewhere on evolvefish's website.
  • Reply 17 of 47
    This one may or may not be offensive but someone had a bumper sticker that said "Keep working. Milions on welfare depend on you"
  • Reply 18 of 47
    Friends Let Friends Drive Drunk

Nice People Swallow

Smile, Everyone Loves as Idiot

Rush is Right

Happiness is being Swedish
  • Reply 19 of 47
    Damn. Those are pretty bad. I'm surprised the guy I saw didn't have the "swallow" bumper sticker too.
  • Reply 20 of 47
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

Any bumper sticker that says something like "My child is an honor student at (insert dumb jackoff school name here)" pisses me off.

Well then you would have loved my sticker, 'cept I couldn't link to it because of the name in the URL.

"My priest fvcked your honor student"

Classy?