Apple Expo Paris badges

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi,

I'm going to the Apple Expo in Paris in a couple of weeks. I've registered some months ago on the expo website to receive my free badge to access the expo and the keynote. By the end of august the badges were supposed to be send to everybody. But i haven't received it yet. My question is if anybody on this board already has reveived his of her badge? I really don't want to miss my first Stevenote Or shouldn't i be worried?

Thanks,

DB

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Maybe give it a few more days? The "end of August" was just yesterday, technically, so...

They'll probably show up this week.
  • Reply 2 of 17
    okay, i'll do it before someone else does......

"badges? we don't need no stinking badges!"

thank you i'll be here all week! try the veal.....
  • Reply 3 of 17
    i dont have mine yet ether,
  • Reply 4 of 17
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Neither do I.
  • Reply 5 of 17
    Thanks everyone for the replies. We'll just have to wait i guess I'll let it know when my badge arrives.

DB
  • Reply 6 of 17
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Neither do I, for that matter.
  • Reply 7 of 17
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    waiting for 2 badges...
  • Reply 8 of 17
    got them
  • Reply 9 of 17
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Alpha Mac

got them

Me too.
  • Reply 10 of 17
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JLL

Me too.

He too.
  • Reply 11 of 17
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    I got mine too.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    Buhahahaaaa??
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Rejoice!
  • Reply 14 of 17
    I got mine! Jay! But only for the Expo not yet for the Keynote. Did anyone already got their 'K' badge?

If i want to be sure of a seat at the Keynote, how much time before the beginning should i be there? Does anybody here has previous Keynote experience?

DB
  • Reply 15 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dustbunny

If i want to be sure of a seat at the Keynote, how much time before the beginning should i be there? Does anybody here has previous Keynote experience?

My badge (cheap paper one) has K marked at the bottom. Did you register for the keynote (it was done separately, after you registered for the Expo)? If you don't have a K on the bottom of your badge, I would contact the organisers ASAP.

I went to Steve's Paris keynote in 2000, when he announced the firewire iBooks, with the keylime SE. The cube was still new, so he showed that off too. I turned up very early, and was one of the first in the queue, but then about 10 mins before it was due to start, the organisers started many more queues with people who had only just turned up, and I ended up quite a way from the front. People were just pushing to the front to get through the doors. Unless they have better enforced queues, I don't think there is much point turning up early.
  • Reply 16 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by AngryAngel

I I turned up very early, and was one of the first in the queue, but then about 10 mins before it was due to start, the organisers started many more queues with people who had only just turned up, and I ended up quite a way from the front. People were just pushing to the front to get through the doors. Unless they have better enforced queues, I don't think there is much point turning up early.

was not that good last year ether.