Which is more pressing--new iMac or PB?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I suppose this could also go into Future hardware, but it's a general theme.

We've waited agonizingly for both. Both are necessary for university students and the consumer markets especially with the Christmas season not too far away.

Can both be upgraded before the end of the year or just one?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    In my case, take a wild, swinging guess.

Check my sig for hints...

Yes, both are WAY overdue for refreshes. And yes, the school buying seasn is almost passed us by and now we'll be heading into the holidays. Surely SOMETHING will come for these two models.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

In my case, take a wild, swinging guess.

Check my sig for hints...

Yes, both are WAY overdue for refreshes. And yes, the school buying seasn is almost passed us by and now we'll be heading into the holidays. Surely SOMETHING will come for these two models.

Yeah Pscates, I've read many of your rants so I know your story well!

You and me both...I need that laptop so badly...and each day that passes seems like an eternity.

I just posed this question since I suspect that Apple really needs to shore up it's consumer line. Powerbooks by and large are still professional products (although try tell university or art college students that).

The general masses need to see a competitively price AIO for the upcoming holiday season. In fact, Apple might too want to tweak the iBooks to get as much they can before a major update there. Or at the least knock off a couple of hundred dollars.