Bestbuy.com

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
First Best Buy only sold PowerBooks and now they have everything, eMacs, iMacs, iBooks, Power Macs, Displays, Airport Extreme, Keyboard and Mice, Pro Speakers, They dont have these at the store right? Atleast thier not at my local Best Buy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I hear they're carrying Apple stuff in a select number of retail locations (SoCal and throughout the Midwest, I believe). My local Best Buy - as of a week or so ago - only had Apple gear in the form of the iPods (although they were completely sold out of the 10 and 15GB models and only had 2 30GB models in stock).

I sure hope they spread to more retail locations because there is NOTHING in this town and schlepping down to Atlanta anytime I get a Mac craving or am looking for anything Apple-related gets OLD.

In my town I've got Circuit City and Best Buy. Oddly enough, BOTH carriers - at one time or another - of Apple stuff.

It's what I get for leaving the big city.

• Reply 2 of 3
    'scates is right, it is a pilot program being launched in a limited number of stores currently.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    I asked a guy at my local BestBuy(or one of them) about if they had any Mac's, and he responded "Duuuude, Mac's, like, totally, like, y'know, suck really really hard!"

But whaddaya expect?