Jack uses G5 to save world...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Saw the preview for the next season of 24.

Jack Bauer (keifer sutherland) uses a powerbook and a G5(behind him) in his office. Since they probab have 2 or 3 episodes in the can 24 must have gotten one of the first (unless its just a shell case)

Cool. mAcs-o-rama on that show

New season does not start till oct 28th though....

ps. Katie still loves you....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    S3 should be a cracker, can't wate.
  • Reply 2 of 13
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I saw the G5 towering in the back and could have sworn I saw a 17" PB there too. Very sweet.
  • Reply 3 of 13
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Any sense at all in watching this series from this point, if I haven't been watching all along? Or is it more like the X Files, where you can pretty much pick it up at any point, movies not withstanding?
  • Reply 4 of 13
    if you watch the season premierre you will be fine.

catch season 1 and 2 on dvd if you can. well worth it IMO.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    It's on Fox, Sunday nights, right?
  • Reply 6 of 13
    i think tues. 9pm
  • Reply 7 of 13
    Hmm. All right then; won't interfere with Six Feet Under.

Thanks for the tips.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    The first half of Season 1 was the shibnitz.

The second half of Season 1 was also the shibnitz... because it was JUST THE FIRST HALF RERUN! AAAAAAAAA!

Man, that ticked me off.

Haven't seen S2, but the end of S1 made it look like it might be interesting.
  • Reply 9 of 13
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Haven't seen S2, but the end of S1 made it look like it might be interesting.

The first half of season two was great, all the way up to a major plot twist. It sort of winds down from there. The last 4 episodes are barely even watchable.
  • Reply 10 of 13
    Here is a link to the preview. I saw a G5 and a PB, but the handprint scanner computer was a Dell.
  • Reply 11 of 13
    I'm sure he has an iPod somewhere in the office, as well. We'd never see him using it if he wasn't so busy avoiding death all the time.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    No ads that meens it'l be a real hour, right, great
  • Reply 13 of 13
    Quote:

Originally posted by BlueRabbit

Here is a link to the preview. I saw a G5 and a PB, but the handprint scanner computer was a Dell.

I posted a QuickTime version of the trailer at http://commons.ucalgary.ca/~king/24/.