New or Updated PBs for Apple Expo Paris - Confirmed

zozo
Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I hesitated a lot before actually writing "confirmed"... nonetheless.

A journalist I know for a Mac magazine told me that PB Product Managers will be keeping journalists after the keynote to brief them a while.

Seeing that 2.34 + 2.34 = 4.68, we can easily conclude that SOMETHING will happen for the Expo. She doesnt know more than that. So, its either souped up PBs (still 12 and 17inch Alu and 15inch Ti), or souped up and an all Alu update.

Beyond this little tidbit, specs are anyone's imagination

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    My gut tells me this briefing is actually part of murder plot, and these journalists are not journalists at all, but NINJA ASSASSINS . Ringo, Paul, watch your backs. SUCKERS!!!!
  • Reply 2 of 11
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

My gut tells me this briefing is actually a part of murder plot, and these journalists are not journalists at all, but NINJA ASSASSINS . Ringo, Paul, watch your backs. SUCKERS!!!!

No...one doesn't describe how much I laughed.

• Reply 3 of 11
    *LOL*

Why do we need a new thread each time someone gets some MOFO information????
  • Reply 4 of 11
    ZO is not "someone".
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by T'hain Esh Kelch

*LOL*

Hear, hear. WHy don't we put a ban on powerbook rumors until the 16th when all you fools are saying "these aren't good enough we want more, you Apple fools!" then you can post on current hardware and leave us alone.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ZO

I hesitated a lot before actually writing "confirmed"... nonetheless.

A journalist I know for a Mac magazine told me that PB Product Managers will be keeping journalists after the keynote to brief them a while.

Seeing that 2.34 + 2.34 = 4.68, we can easily conclude that SOMETHING will happen for the Expo. She doesnt know more than that. So, its either souped up PBs (still 12 and 17inch Alu and 15inch Ti), or souped up and an all Alu update.

Beyond this little tidbit, specs are anyone's imagination

or the much loved 'one last thing' that no-one here has any idea of or can predict...
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by T'hain Esh Kelch

*LOL*

The desire for attention, and respect from peers?
  • Reply 8 of 11
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    Anything Paris Expo 2003 related, should go into this thread! And it's entitled, Paris Expo 2003, oddly enough. Come on with the stupid, "confirmed" threads. Confirmed by what, one of your friends chances of staying late? Give me a frigging break! Chances are that Steve himself will be there to unveil the super, new PB 88.88 GHz G9 laptops just for those lucky few journalists he hand picked.

Smoke on.....
  • Reply 9 of 11
    I think Eugene may be onto something big. Here's a photo my inside source gave me. As you can see these are not your typical journalists being sent to the press conference!

My source also tells me that that these journalists have been quoted as saying "The purpose of a journalist is to flip out and kill people". Which, to me, coupled with their abnormal attire, is very very suspect.

**CONFIRMED1!!11!111***

• Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by dviant

Here's a photo my inside source gave me. As you can see these are not your typical journalists being sent to the press conference! My source also tells me that that these journalists have been quoted as saying "The purpose of a journalist is to flip out and kill people". Which, to me, coupled with their abnormal attire, is very very suspect.

Clearly you don't know many journalists.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by C-Bear

Clearly you don't know many journalists.

Hey now...we can get pretty violent....