Using iKlear?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just bought iKlear and it doesn't have any instruction. I'm wondering how the people on this board who has used this product went about applying it. Do you spray the iklear cleaner directly onto the laptop screen and then use one of their cloths or should I spray it onto one of their cloths and apply it that way?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ringo20000

I just bought iKlear and it doesn't have any instruction. I'm wondering how the people on this board who has used this product went about applying it. Do you spray the iklear cleaner directly onto the laptop screen and then use one of their cloths or should I spray it onto one of their cloths and apply it that way?

I would be nervous spraying anything on my screens. Spray some in your towel first then wipe.

This should probably be in GD.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,261member
    I'd spray the lint-free cloth you're using first, then wipe the screen. I'd be afraid of overspray running down beneath the LCD case where you can't get at it.

Well no, actually, I'd just use a damp lint-free cloth and use the iKleer money on a case of beer, but that's just me.

I always had a hard time getting that stuff to buff off without smudges. It's still sitting unused on my bookshelf, to remind me of money wasted. Whenever I run out of beer, I look at that damn bottle and curse myself.

Moving to General Discussion, BTW.