Order Reprinted Manuals

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I got a copy of PS7 from work to do on my PoweBook when I get it and was wondering if there is a website or someplace to get reprinted manuals as they want to keep the manual they have at work...go figure

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I think there are a lot of people with copies of similar software that "can't get the manuals from work" and would like reprinted ones. heh heh

Not insinuating anything, just saying... big untapped market here if such a thing doesn't exist.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    There are actually a number of 3rd party manuals which are even better than the Adobe version.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    reminds me of an old weekend update joke (i think from chevy chase): if you would like a transcript of this, learn to write really fast.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I think there are a lot of people with copies of similar software that "can't get the manuals from work" and would like reprinted ones. heh heh

Not insinuating anything, just saying... big untapped market here if such a thing doesn't exist.

That is true, I guess they may not do this thing because of warez...although Photoshop has a manual with the program (browser form.) Can you buy just a manual from their website?

Quote:

Originally posted by the cool gut

There are actually a number of 3rd party manuals which are even better than the Adobe version.

Well I don't need a tutorial I have books for that, I need a manual that I can reference things about PS and what stuff does. Can you suggest any?