Cancelled G5 Dual 2.0

in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I cancelled my G5 Dual 2.0 today. One of you out there can thank me.

I decided to purchase one of the new 15" PB's instead. I will have it next week instead of next month. I love the G5 but I think it is best to wait until they are shipping with Panther.


  • Reply 1 of 1
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Thank you lsngctrl.

    Mine will arrive that much sooner. Now if the rest of you would follow lsngctrl's example...
Sign In or Register to comment.