ok crap so I forgot what were those things called..?

in General Discussion edited January 2014
You know those little round droplets of plastic somethenanothers that you put on the interior part of the lcd bezel say on my powerbook to keep it seperated from the palmrest? and where can I get them? as I think I will purchase them now. I'm getting wierd discoloration on the corners and all. not cool

if you could help me much kudos and liquor to you.


Sign In or Register to comment.