That glowing thing you can put under an iMac?

in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was looking through a MacWorld or MacAddict magazine a while back and saw this blue-glowing gizmo that looked like a port hub for the FP iMac. I may be imagining it (I don't think it was a PowerMate). Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

I apologize in advance if I'm hallucinating...javascript:smilie('')


Sign In or Register to comment.