How Much Beer is in a Keg?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
  • Reply 2 of 5
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    American creativity and ingenuity at its finest. I particularly liked the Byramid concept...

... perhaps we are onto something here. Maybe, if they thought no one would find out, many a fundamentalist Muslim could be brought over to the Dark Side, were they to attend such a gathering!

It's hard not to have fun at a kegger, especially if there is a Byramid. It's a little known fact that Byramids were originally introduced by the Mesopotamians, during the era of Gorlak the Inebriated. Good stuff.

• Reply 3 of 5
    I found the vegemite section to be even funnier. Any foreigner to Australia who has spent any time there can tell you of it's perplexing nature.

I actually liked the stuff. It tastes a like Pureed anchovies mixed with Neutrogena T-Gel. And best of all it's made from beer. (Well the byproducts of beer manufacturing)
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Meh, I dont really like vegemite....but sausage rolls and pasties are another story!!!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Damn...I thought you were seriously asking and I was going to link you to rob's site!

cockeyed is a great page, I go there all the time.

I particularly like the eBay auctions

oh yeah, rob isn't a big mac fan, he won an iMac for free(DVSE like 3 or 4 years ago) and sold it on eBay!