exchange for powerbook 17" 1ghz

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I recently bought an Apple powerbook 1.25 with 80gig hd, superdrive for about $2599. The only problem I had with it is that the mobility Radeon 9700 video card is not supported in linux. I really need linux compatibility for my development projects.

So, I am looking to exchange my new powerbook for a 17" powerbook 1ghz, 512mb, superdrive model.

The condition of the new powerbook is immaculate, no dead pixels, and comes in excellent condition. It is less than a week old. I will ship all the included materials. I would like a machine in the same type of condition ( i.e. no dead pixels, scratches, all documentation, Cds, extra) Since there is a difference of $100, the person should cover shipping for both powerbooks. If it is older than 6 months, maybe we can come with a different arrangement.

I will give $300-350 and my powerbook for a new revision 17" if anyone wants to trade to a more portable machine.

I really do not want to go through Ebay and I believe this would be a good way for both parties (avoid all selling expenses.) I am a well respected seller on ebay.

PM me if anyone is interested.check my feedback!

I have sold laptops before on Ebay, so rest assured that I am a honest seller/buyer.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    sorry for two topic posts. For some reason, I tried to edit one of my posts and it created a new topic. To moderators, please keep this thread and delete the other one.

Thanks,
  • Reply 2 of 2
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Selling/trading threads go in General Discussion.

Picking this thread up by the nads and hucking it over there now.