Bad Service on UK Ti Combo

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
What is going on with apple?

I want to spend £3000 on a Ti book, with this new combo etc, and phoned them on Monday to ask why america was doing it but not the uk? They told me that they did not know abou this and would have a look and give me a call back. First they did not call me back, but when i call them later in the day they said it would be availabe tommrow. Tommrow came Tue, and it was on the front page of there site, but you can not buy it yet, just the old one still, even though the first page sugests that you can. I call them, they will get back to me as soon as it is available they say. It is now Wed, and it is still the same situation as on Tue.

APPLE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY MONE IN EXCHANGE FOR ONE OF YOUR COMBO POWERBOOKS!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    [quote]Originally posted by dmarks:

<strong>What is going on with apple?

I want to spend £3000 on a Ti book, with this new combo etc, and phoned them on Monday to ask why america was doing it but not the uk? They told me that they did not know abou this and would have a look and give me a call back. First they did not call me back, but when i call them later in the day they said it would be availabe tommrow. Tommrow came Tue, and it was on the front page of there site, but you can not buy it yet, just the old one still, even though the first page sugests that you can. I call them, they will get back to me as soon as it is available they say. It is now Wed, and it is still the same situation as on Tue.

APPLE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY MONE IN EXCHANGE FOR ONE OF YOUR COMBO POWERBOOKS! </strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm sorry, I feel the same pain whenever I expect service... anywhere...