iPod Cases?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I've been hearing about cases for the iPod lately, from your experiance which one is best, meaning most protective yet stylish/practical? I just got my 20gig 3rd gen iPod and want some extra protection, so I'm looking for something that lets me hang it around my neck.

Thanks,

Sh0e!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    willcwillc Posts: 6member
    I've just ordered myself a couple of iskins from http://lajo.biz as they have a 2 for 1 offer on and i've heard good things of them

Will
  • Reply 2 of 6
    sh0ewaxsh0ewax Posts: 114member
    Which size fits the new 20gig 3rd gen iPOd? im not sure which size to order, they are not listed..
  • Reply 3 of 6
    willcwillc Posts: 6member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Sh0eWax

Which size fits the new 20gig 3rd gen iPOd? im not sure which size to order, they are not listed..

After the product colour there is 2 boxes one for 10/15 Gb and 1 for the 30gb. i believe 30&40 gb are same and 15 & 20 are same

regards

Will
  • Reply 4 of 6
    sh0ewaxsh0ewax Posts: 114member
    thanks thats exactly what i was wondering!

Maciek
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by willc

After the product colour there is 2 boxes one for 10/15 Gb and 1 for the 30gb. i believe 30&40 gb are same and 15 & 20 are same

regards

Will

hmmmm... i've had a 30GB iPod and now currently have the 40GB iPod, and i have to say that the 40GB is thicker (front to back) than the 30GB. i don't know if that size difference makes any difference in cases tho.

does anyone just use the Apple provided case? i do.