Night of the Panther- who's going where?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'll be at Apple Northshore. Anyone else? I thought it would be cool to have a little AI congregation on the 24th...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    I might go to Soho
  • Reply 2 of 20
    dallas here
  • Reply 3 of 20
    if I go, it will be New Hampshire
  • Reply 4 of 20
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    probably chestnut hill
  • Reply 5 of 20
    jmoneyjmoney Posts: 133member
    west farms - gotta see crazy pam
  • Reply 6 of 20
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    I'll probably check it out at The Grove.
  • Reply 7 of 20
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I'm going to the Atlanta store. Any other Atlanta-area AI'ers or Macheads going?
  • Reply 8 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

I'm going to the Atlanta store. Any other Atlanta-area AI'ers or Macheads going?

Thinking about it.
  • Reply 9 of 20
    pscates & penseive, I'll be there (Atlanta). Watch for the AppleInsider shirt.

EDIT: I keep calling them at (404) 926-3085 (then option 5) but they say they "can't tell me" if they will have freebies. Also they said my Panther costume will get me thrown out. Bastards.
  • Reply 10 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Good question...Burlingame or Palo Alto? Man, I wish there weren't 5 Apple Stores within 30 miles of me!
  • Reply 11 of 20
    Wow...AI get togethers

neato I would go to the boston store, but I'm not THAT big of a mac-geek
  • Reply 12 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

I would go to the boston store, but I'm not THAT big of a mac-geek

1472 posts? Sorry, but you are a geek.
  • Reply 13 of 20
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    I may go to Emeryville

Panther and CPK afterwards? sounds good to me
  • Reply 14 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

pscates & penseive, I'll be there (Atlanta). Watch for the AppleInsider shirt.

EDIT: I keep calling them at (404) 926-3085 (then option 5) but they say they "can't tell me" if they will have freebies. Also they said my Panther costume will get me thrown out. Bastards.

I will be at the Atlanta store too

I was told that there will be freebies.
  • Reply 15 of 20
    I plan on going to the Cinn. Ohio Apple Store
  • Reply 16 of 20
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    I'd like to go to the Walnut Creek store, but I have a band competition that day(I play clarinet). If I get home early enough I'll go, though.
  • Reply 17 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

I'd like to go to the Walnut Creek store, but I have a band competition that day(I play clarinet). If I get home early enough I'll go, though.

Band geek AND computer geek in one?

I thought they were a dying breed! One of my college roomies was one of those...
  • Reply 18 of 20
    If I'm not out with this girl I'm seeing, then I might secretly sneak into the Mayfair store here in Milwaukee. I already ordered my up2date version, so I won't be buying that night.
  • Reply 19 of 20
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    If I go to an Apple Store that night, it'll probably be the nearest one to me - Schaumburg, IL, only three short hours away. \

Frankly, I'll have to run out of options I haven't even considered before I resort to that, but I've been desperate before. I'll be wearing an AppleInsider t-shirt if I do go.
  • Reply 20 of 20
    i was hoping that i could go to the Mall of America store, but then i found out that they are closed for renovations. couldnt they wait a measly 2 weeks? i guess ill be at southdale unless the gf has anything to say about it.