Touchpad lifting off on my 12inch PB

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
The silver touch pad is lifting up in the bottom right corner. It looks like a silver sticker lifting off. I rub it back down but it comes up very soon after. Gee could it be because this thing gets so (*^&%^$& hot I could fry an egg?!!!! I am pretty pissed right now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Ignore this guy...... he's the same guy trying to scam other people into buying computers in other threads.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Ahem.

Akumulator: Accusations like that are not warranted without some proof, so please stop telling such things about people. If you don't agree with that, don't hesitate to E-Mail or PM me or any oder moderator/admin. Thanks.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

The silver touch pad is lifting up in the bottom right corner. It looks like a silver sticker lifting off. I rub it back down but it comes up very soon after. Gee could it be because this thing gets so (*^&%^$& hot I could fry an egg?!!!! I am pretty pissed right now.

With all of the problems you've had, you must be the unluckiest person alive.

You know what you do? You call applecare, they send you a box and you get it back in two days.