Nomad Jukebox 3

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Does anyone out there know how to connect a Nomad Jukebox 3 to OS X? I am trying to transfer a recording from the Jukebox onto my mac. I read somewhere that itunes can do it but the Jukebox does not show up anywhere when i connect it with either usb or firewire. I was wondering if anyone knew of anything or some other program that i could use to gain access to the files on the Nomad Jukebox so I could then transfer them onto my mac.

thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Your best bet is going to be to check versiontracker.com. They have tons of apps that may do what your looking for. Your at a disadvantage because your not using an iPod (there are programs out there that are capable of doing what you want with an iPod, but may not be able to function the same with a Nomad). If you don't find a program that will transfer the file, look for wiretap on versiontracker.com. This will allow you to connect the Nomad to the line in on your computer and will record any sound that is being played into your computer and place it on your desktop as a playable music file.