iTMS Win this month - Confirmed

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I heard at an Apple Store from an employee, iBelieve, that iTMS for Windows was coming eithier this week or maybe he said the one after that.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I'm gonna guess Oct. 16 at 10AM Pacific Time. Just a hunch.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    hey have you heard about the virginia tech g5 cluster?

what did murbot say? scroll challenged?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    HOLY SHIT, guys!!!!

Get this: I JUST heard from someone at the Atlanta Apple store this morning that Apple has apparently released a machine called a G5.

I won't go so far as to say "CONFIRMED", but it sounds pretty plausible. Check it out:

It supposedly looks a bit different than the G4 (but still has handles) and he said you can put A LOT of RAM into it (he said 8GB, but I think he's full of crap...8GB?!? Yeah, right ). Anyway, it's made out of aluminum and has lots of tiny holes in it. Apparently there's a helicopter rotor inside it for cooling because this new chip runs kinda hot. It's got FireWire 800, USB 2.0

Anyway, they're in 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0GHz versions and sell from $1999 to $2999.

Again, it's called a "G5". Holy cow, it sounds AMAZING!

I wanted to pass that along to you guys because I think it's a pretty amazing leak if its true!

Now if only Apple would ever come out with iTunes for Windows!

You guys are the best.

• Reply 4 of 4
    ryaxnbryaxnb Posts: 583member
    Yeah I know 500 people have predicted it and 50 sources have confirmed it. But here's another.