Would like fries with that, YOU LITTLE BASTARD?!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Whoa, this chick is awesome.

Woman Gets Jail In Assault On Boy, 4

Quote:

Milikia Hayes, 18, of Gaithersburg was nearly nine months pregnant with her first child when the incident took place in May. The boy, whom Hayes did not know, accidentally smeared ice cream on her clothing at a McDonald's in Germantown, authorities said. The boy had turned around while he was in line ahead of Hayes, and his ice cream touched her sleeve.

Hayes started screaming at the terrified boy, who ran from her, authorities said. After catching him, Hayes smeared "boiling hot, greasy french fries" on his face, said State's Attorney Douglas F. Gansler

When I first heard about this, I assumed it would be her own kid she attacked... but she chased someone else's kid and did this? I'd have a hard time putting my fist through the face of a pregnant woman, but she'd get a ****ing good slap, at the very least.

We can only hope she gets anally gang raped with various homemade strap-ons. (and that she gives the kid up for adoption)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 40
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

We can only hope she gets anally gang raped with various homemade strap-ons. (and that she gives the kid up for adoption)

geez... you sort of ruin your own point here...

Anyway, not having read the story, Pregnant women in the 9th month can be lethal.... no doubt.
  • Reply 2 of 40
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

geez... you sort of ruin your own point here...

Anyway, not having read the story, Pregnant women in the 9th month can be lethal.... no doubt.

...and her lawyer will contend to that...and she'll be set free...NEXT...
  • Reply 3 of 40
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Quote:

...and her lawyer will contend to that...and she'll be set free

all because she's a woman, and not a man. if a man had done this he'd be locked up no question!
  • Reply 4 of 40
    northgatenorthgate Posts: 4,461member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

all because she's a woman, and not a man. if a man had done this he'd be locked up no question!

So true!
  • Reply 5 of 40
    It's the price we men pay for not being inherently illogical. I'll take the associated curses.
  • Reply 6 of 40
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    i didn't know the suffering men's club meeting was to take place in murbot's thread...
  • Reply 7 of 40
    this is weird.....i had a dream once that i was in mcdonalds and a naked pregnant woman was smearing french fries all over my naked body. but we were both wearing scuba masks and those big swim fins.

weird huh?
  • Reply 8 of 40
    northgatenorthgate Posts: 4,461member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

this is weird.....i had a dream once that i was in mcdonalds and a naked pregnant woman was smearing french fries all over my naked body. but we were both wearing scuba masks and those big swim fins.

weird huh?

• Reply 9 of 40
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Trumpetman, paging Trumpetman, where are you?

• Reply 10 of 40
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Maybe her lawyers can pull out BOTH the Nine-month insanity clause

and

The McTwinky defense

Makes me ill to think that a pregnant woman would eat at McDonalds!!!
  • Reply 11 of 40
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

weird huh?

Yes, you are.

• Reply 12 of 40
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    It's a shame to lose some good french fries in this way. I hate when people waste food
  • Reply 13 of 40
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I'm sure the kid ended up swallowing a few of them.

• Reply 14 of 40
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

Trumpetman, paging Trumpetman, where are you?

You got there first!

• Reply 15 of 40
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

It's a shame to lose some good french fries in this way. I hate when people waste food

freedom fries, if you please
  • Reply 16 of 40
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

freedom fries, if you please

Hmm, there isn't any bigger offense than to throw freedom at the face of people ...
  • Reply 17 of 40
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    That little kid was clearly pretty damned inconsiderate, and as far as I'm concerned, he got what he deserved.
  • Reply 18 of 40
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Well? I don't think a four year old should be running around with an ice cream. Where was his parent(s) when this was going on? I'm guessing that MickyDs is a mad house of sorts.
  • Reply 19 of 40
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Well? I don't think a four year old should be running around with an ice cream. Where was his parent(s) when this was going on? I'm guessing that MickyDs is a mad house of sorts.

Forget the parents. The kid has had FOUR YEARS to learn not to run around with ice cream. How much longer are we going to give him?
  • Reply 20 of 40
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

Well, see, a man can't use the 9 months preggo defence