My efforts in persuasion beat even Apple.com/switch

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here's a thread I made at a game forum I frequent. How does my awesomeness stack up?

WARNING: If you're not on Broadband, stay the hell away from that link.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    my god. all i pulled from that thread is that i'm REALLY, REALLY glad we don't allow image sigs.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    ah yes. I've had fights like these in forums I actively participate in (dang, no spell check on the fly on PC ) I ended up pumping info beyond no other until everyone got fed up from not being able to prove me wrong ah, the satisfaction. lemme find the post: http://fishinthe.net/html/forum/view...&highlight=mac

Be warned, I didn't know too much info on Mac back then, so I pretty much pumped info from apple.com
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Steve

Here's a thread I made at a game forum I frequent. How does my awesomeness stack up?

WARNING: If you're not on Broadband, stay the hell away from that link.

Didnt read the whole thread because most of what I saw was annoying, but, Panther is not a 64 bit os.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Steve

How does my awesomeness stack up?

What amazes me most is this kind of 'secret life' of the Appleinsider masses. Who know mr. Freitas would have, what, 3000 posts somewhere else?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    shhhhhh! you're not supposed to tell!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I love the images you created Steve, but I couldn't get myself to read the thread past page 2. If I hit Page Down and it takes me more than 2 seconds to figure out where the actual post is, there is something wrong.

Those sigs are evil.

O. M. G.