• Reply 2 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Pee-Cee-make-My-Stock-Price-Rise

• Reply 3 of 9
    jamiljamil Posts: 210member
    Is ITMS still down? I am at work with a win pc and the win itms cannot connect to the store.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jamil

Is ITMS still down? I am at work with a win pc and the win itms cannot connect to the store.

Same here. Mac version works fine (though a little slow)
  • Reply 5 of 9
    jamiljamil Posts: 210member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

Same here. Mac version works fine (though a little slow)

I am going through a proxy firewall, are you as well? my proxy settings are fine as I can connect to the web.

itis not good to have a hiccup this early... and here I was about to proudly show off the store to win fanatics here...
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jamil

I am going through a proxy firewall, are you as well? my proxy settings are fine as I can connect to the web.

itis not good to have a hiccup this early... and here I was about to proudly show off the store to win fanatics here...

I'd guess hold off a bit? I'm not going through a proxy firewall AFAIK, not sure if it's taking Apple a little longer to get iTMS Windows up. FYI, the error I'm getting says "We could not complete your music store request. There is not enough memory available... There was an error in the Music store, please try again later."
  • Reply 7 of 9
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    I guess apple didn't expect this much traffic and usually they are ready for anything.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD SIGN

Hopefully they can fix this real soon. It ain't workin on my pc or mac.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    It's working fine on my PB. The PC is actually sorta working, if I use "browse" with iTMS, it works okay including previews, but I can't view an Artist page, home page, album page, accont info etc. I'm not sure if it's a Quicktime issue or something else... kinda annoying me.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    yeah seems to be slow now but its loading.